Smart Government And Schools
Smart City Infrastructure provides lease financing for municipal energy efficiency projects, infrastructure upgrades, and other important projects. Clients can include city and state governments and subdivisions, universities, community colleges and other eligible entities.
That's the Smart Way....The Smart City Infrastructure Way.
Let's Get Started!
Key Features Of A Smart City Lease
- Ability to implement energy saving projects completely and immediately
- A municipal lease is not treated as debt, no elaborate bond approval, rating, and deployment process is required,and our lease solution does not disrupt your already overburdened budgets and staff.
- Flexibility to create leasing solution that ‘fits’ under the projected cost savings in most cases
- Full project costs are amortized over the life of the lease, including equipment, installation, consulting, and commissioning.
- Highly competitive rates, comparable to all-in cost of bond financing
- Implement projects now, avoiding lost opportunity to save on energy and maintenance costs.
- Locking in today’s low rates is simply good fiscal stewardship
- Our municipal customers own the equipment, enjoying the full benefits of a long term savings solution.
- Short process with fast results and long term gain for your entity
- We have relationships with the best manufacturers and understand that the right solution often will involve multiple manufacturers and components across various industries.
- We give you the ability to create a multidimensional, multidisciplinary solution that fits. HVAC, monitoring and control systems, lighting, water, building envelope, and other improvements can all come together to achieve the highest ROI for your city under a Smart City Infrastructure Lease.